Become a better dynamic investor
"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"
The Road Not Taken - Robert Frost -
- Bachelor in Physics from the University of Mons-Hainaut, Belgium.
- Master in Banking & Finance from the University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
10 years in quantitative funds and hedge funds design, development and management for several wealth managers.
- I do no longer manage investment funds with heavy constraints so as not to deviate too far from an arbitrary benchmark.
- As an independent investor, I am free to share with you my favorite stocks selected for my personal investments.
- You are a private investor. You do not need to worry about beating a benchmark on a quarterly or an annual basis.
- What matters to you is growing your account balance, regularly.
- You have some savings in excess of 50’000 USD. You don't need that money in the next 5 years.
- You are ready for a higher risk and a higher expected return than your saving account.
- It makes sense for you to build a focused portfolio.
- You can start with a purchase of 10 to 20 stocks and manage them as a dynamic investor.
- My signals will help you find stocks to keep several months and target gains in excess of 10%. Exit rules are in place to limit losses if the market moves adversely.
- No need to be a master in differential equations, no need to be a high-flying financial engineer to perform well with stock markets and build a wealth in the long-term.
“You don't need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ.” - Warren Buffett -