Become a better stock trader and a better dynamic investor
"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"
The Road Not Taken - Robert Frost -
- Bachelor in Physics from the University of Mons-Hainaut, Belgium.
- Master in Banking & Finance from the University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
- 10 years in quantitative funds and hedge funds design, development and management for several wealth managers.
- I do no longer manage investment funds with heavy constraints, not deviating too far from an arbitrary benchmark.
- As an independent investor, I am free to share with you the favorite stocks selected for my personal investments.
You are a private stock investor.
- You do not need to worry about beating a benchmark on a quarterly or an annual basis.
- Your goal is simple: grow your account balance, regularly.
- You have some savings and you don't need that money in the next 3 to 5 years.
- You are ready for a higher risk and a higher expected return than your saving account.
- It makes sense for you to build a focused portfolio.
- You can start with a purchase of 10 to 20 stocks and manage them as a dynamic investor.
My investing signals will help you find stocks that should be held several months and beat passive investing. Exit rules are in place to limit losses if the market moves adversely. Gains will be locked with a robust stop management when momentum runs out of steam.
You are a private stock trader.
- You want to find stocks to buy that should gain a few percent in a few days.
- When your trade is open, you want to manage it successfully: maximize your gains and minimize your losses.
Each day, my trading reports will suggest you a stock to buy, with an initial stop-loss and a target price. All open transactions are monitored until exit with a powerful stop management.
No need to be a master in differential equations, no need to be a high-flying financial engineer to perform well with stock markets and build a wealth in the long-term.
“You don't need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ.” - Warren Buffett -